Monday, August 1, 2022

ANGEL POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS

 Wonderful positive affirmations of empowerment!















- I am now surrounded by Angels

- The Angels shine the love of God upon me and through me

- I accept this love from God and the Angels

- I deserve love

- I deserve happiness

- I deserve health

- I deserve help from Heaven and I accept it now

- I call upon God and the Angels to help and guide me

- I listen to my inner voice and feelings

- My inner voice and feelings is guidance from God and the Angels

- This guidance is everything I need

- I follow my guidance in full of faith

- I know that God and the Angels love me and guide me right now

- I accept the Angel’s love

- I accept love

- I love

- I am love

- I love everyone

- Everyone loves me

- I am very loved

- I love the whole world

- I forgive everyone

- I forgive myself

- I send God’s love to everyone I meet

- I guard my thoughts carefully and only allow positive and loving thoughts to come through 

- There is an abundance of love in the world

- There is enough for everyone

- There is plenty to go around 

- I have an abundance of everything

- I attract wonderful, loving people into my life

- My Angels and I enjoy new opportunities to give service to the world

- I am rewarded constantly 

- My life is harmonious and peaceful

- I am peaceful

- I am radiant

- I am joyful

From the book “HEALING WITH THE ANGELS”, by Doreen Virtue

No comments:

Post a Comment